Whenever I crave a milkshake, I always make myself a tasty chocolate chip cookie milkshake, and today I am going to share the recipe for the same.
Oh! Definitely, cookies are one of the best calories that you never regret consuming. And when it’s a chocolate chip cookie that’s like the cherry on top. But you want to play with this cookie and make it tastier by having it blended in your milk!!
Read the article below to know a full step-by-step recipe for making a delicious chocolate chip cookie milkshake in the easiest and quickest manner.
Do Check: Tasty Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
Ingredients Needed for chocolate chip cookie milkshake recipe
- Get your favorite 4 chocolate chip cookies that you have made or maybe bought from a bakery.
- 1 ½ cups of mil. Preferably cold milk.
- 3 scoops of ice cream. You can choose to put vanilla ice cream or can also go for chocolate ice cream if you are a chocolate head.
- To add some fun to your milkshake, you can also use extra chocolate chips to go in the milkshake.
Nutritional Facts of our Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
This delicious chocolate chip cookie milkshake is definitely not very healthy for you to have every day if you are a fitness freak.
Also Read: Nestle Toll House Cake
One glass of this chocolate chip cookie milkshake has about 600 calories in it with most of its calories being fat and very less of it being protein so it’s not recommended then you should consume it every day but yes, occasionally you can add on some excitement to your meal and have this milkshake.
So, definitely chocolate chip cookies can be an amazing cheat meal to your everyday diet routine. It is extremely simple to make at home and definitely soothing to have!!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get your jars filled.
What All Can You Add In Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake For Flavor?
A chocolate chip cookie milkshake has a very versatile flavor to it. You can add something fruity like strawberry, blueberry, or any berry. Adding something fruity will make your milkshake healthier also and will add some fun and twist to the entire taste of your milkshake.
You can add some nuts like walnuts to enhance the flavor, texture, and taste of your milkshake. You can also add some extra chocolate like Twix or M&Ms to make it more chocolatey.
Is Chocolate Milkshake Junk?
Most of you have this misconception that having a milkshake is like having any junk food but that is a complete myth. When you are consuming milkshakes, you are consuming milk and milk is the best source of protein for your body.
It is very essential for your bones as milk is one of the best sources for you to supply calcium to your body. Now you must be wondering why you are adding chocolate chip cookies to milk and how it can still be healthy.
Regardless Of what you are putting with the milk, even if you are putting a chocolate chip cookie or any other kind of biscuit with the milk, it will still be healthy and in fact, will become tastier. On the other hand, if you are a fan of cookies then consuming it with milk is better.
Is Chocolate Milkshake Junk?
Chocolate chip cookies with milk are one of the deadliest combinations you can make by using milk. Every day it is very important for you to consume milk and it may become monotonous and boring if you consume milk without using anything chocolaty or using additional flavor to add to it.
You may also wonder that a cookie has a very grainy texture to go into the milk and that the particles of the cookie might not blend well with the milk. But that is completely wrong. When you blend a cookie with the milk and maybe use ice cream or whipped cream for making a milkshake, a thick one, you may actually enjoy the grainy substance that comes into your mouth i.e. Crushed cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
- 4 Chocolate chip cookies
- 1 ½ cup Cold Milk
- 3 scoops ice cream
- 2-3 Extra chocolate chips (optional)
- Firstly, you should have a good blender to make this chocolate chip cookie milkshake. Without a blender, it will be very difficult for you to blend all the ingredients together.
- Then you should start by taking the four chocolate chip cookies and crushing them into small pieces. Maybe one cookie can be divided into four pieces. After crushing it into four pieces. You can start by adding these crushed chocolate chip cookie pieces in the mixer or a blender.
- After that, you should add 1.5 cups of milk. The amount of milk you want to use in your milkshake may also depend on how thick you want your shake to be. So, it may vary depending upon personal choice but the standard measurement should be 1.5 cups of milk in one jar of chocolate chip cookie milkshake.
- Then comes the favorite part of the milkshake, ice cream! Adding ice cream will add a lot of fun to your milkshake and will give your milkshake a good thick texture. It may taste as if you are having it outside at a bakery or a shake spot.
- After you are done adding all the basic ingredients to your chocolate chip cookie milkshake, you may add some more chocolate chips from the top.
- Then put the lid on the blender or a mixture that you are using, and start blending it for about 30 seconds.
- Check the texture, thickness, and taste after 30 seconds. And if you think that you have gotten the perfect milkshake for yourself, pour it into a milkshake jar and enjoy it!!
- You can also add whipped cream if you really are a big fan of whipped cream.
- You can also add some fruits like bananas, cherries, etc for additional flavor.